- Touchmuchery by P&B, hip colors and designs in blues, gold’s, and brown. Check out the fabric used in a quilt in the front window.
- More Oops-a-Daisy by Keika for Moda. Charm packs with matching bolts. Buy the charm packs pick out your borders and backs with ease. Wonderful fun colors and designs that will brighten any quilt.
- A lot more fun stripes and polka dots have arrived. Make a quilt out of all of them to have a stand out fun addition to any child’s room or maybe yours!
- Blue Crab’s anyone? A fun design you can use as the backing to any nautical or fun quilt.
- Beautiful fabrics called Jewels of India by Robert Kaufman. This would make a beautiful Origami Jacket using the 3 colors with a touch of brown.
- The downtown Charleston shop will be receiving this week a line from Alexander Henry that is beautiful. The fabric is in indigo blues that includes birds, dots and fabric that looks like bird scratches plus several other designs in blues. Truly an inspiring collection for home dec or even a purse.
- Charleston and Summerville will receive In the Beginning’s September Light. This fabric would make a fabulous Turning 20, use in appliqué or borders. The colors are lush; the designs are truly modern but ageless. If you like Batiks then you will like this line.
Also, if you're not signed up for our weekly news email, be sure to do so here.